last updated 15th of April 2020
15/4/2020: updated rule #10 "When you book a court you are responsible for making sure that all players are following the rules"
- Stay at home if you:
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have been overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have flu-like symptoms or are sick
- Or are in a high risk health category, for example elderly or have a pre-existing medical condition.
- Wash your hands before and after playing. Use Antibac whenever possible to avoid contamination. We recommend using sweatband to minimize the need to touch your face
- There must always be at least 2 meters between each player, except for persons from the same household
- There can be a maximum of 2 people on each course (single). There cannot be more people waiting for change over. People from the same household or in classes organized by the club can be a total of 5 people including adult or coach.
- Tennis balls can be a source of infection. Only pick up tennisballs that you own yourself. Never pick up other tennisballs using your hands. You can only pick up other balls if you use your racket and foot except if all the player's on the court is from the same household. Player's that are not from the same household should use either different brands of tennisballs or mark them making it possible to identify your own balls.
- It is not allowed to touch nets, posts, benches, chairs, water taps or other equipment / inventory. Door/gates to the facilities are to be opened with your elbow and or foot.
- You must make sure no garbage / balls / drinking bottles are left on the court when you finish playing
- Children under the age of 15 must bring an adult if playing non-organized
- Wardrobes, toilets, club room and water taps are not to be used and have been closed
- People who do not obey these rules or play without booking a court will be expelled. When you book a court you are responsible for making sure all players are following the rules. Failure to follow these rules may cause your court booking account to be blocked for one month. The board of HIL Tennis determines if these sanctions are to be enforced